You are going to love this loaf bread recipe as it combines the sweet flavor of banana, the magic chocolate and, of course, the delicious goodness of Bizzy Coffee.
- 3 tbsp Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1 Egg, whisked
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- ½ cup Cacao powder or unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a standard loaf pan with coconut oil or nonstick spray and set aside.
- Start by melting the coconut oil in the microwave or over the stovetop; set aside, allowing a few minutes for it to cool down.
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash well with a fork. Add the whisked egg, coffee and vanilla extract and mix with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and stir by hand.
- Pour the coconut oil and dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix with an electric mixer, and then pour the batter into the loaf pan, using a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl so that all of the batter gets used.
- Bake bread for 45-50 minutes, using a toothpick to check doneness.
- Remove from oven and allow 10 minutes for it to cool before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once bread has completely cooled, cut and enjoy!