Everybody loves brownies, but you'll enjoy brownies even better when it's laden with Bizzy Coffee. Chocolate and coffee? Sounds delicious already!
- 1⁄2 cup Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Dark Chocolate
- 8 minutes preparation; 25-25 minutes to bake
- Serves 9-16, depending on size of cuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat butter and sugar in a saucepan over stovetop, stirring occasionally. Once mixture starts bubbling, remove from stove and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in coffee and then set aside and/or place in the refrigerator, allowing mixture to come close to room temperature before adding more ingredients.
- While that mixture is cooling down, stir flour, cocoa and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
- Once the butter mixture is closer to room temp, add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Last, combine dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir well with an electric mixer.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and then pour batter into it; sprinkle with chopped dark chocolate.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 2535 minutes. Bake time will vary depending on your oven, so be sure to use a toothpick to check if brownies are done.
- Remove from oven and allow a few minutes for them to cool before cutting and serving.