Why pay for coffee when you can make your own coconut latte at home? The flavor comes from coconut milk and coconut sugar, and the recipes uses cold brew coffee, making this the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
- Pour room temperature Bizzy into a mug and set aside.
- Next, combine the sugar and water together in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Lower heat to a simmer and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla. Continue to simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend for 30 seconds, allowing it to become frothy.
- Slowly pour coconut mixture into the mug with the Bizzy, slowly stirring so that the coffee and milk combine. You should be left with delicious foam on top.
- Top with additional sugar or coconut flakes if you wish, and enjoy!