Savor great mornings with this yummy muffin - an experience made extra special with a cool glass of Bizzy Cold Brew Coffee!
- 2 cups Whole Grain Oat Flour
- ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ Dark Cacao Chips
- 10 minute prep; 18 minute baking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together ingredients above in separate bowls. Once each bowl is well blended, add the ingredients from Bowl #1 to Bowl #2. Mix until creamy consistency.
- Insert paper-muffin cups or grease muffin tin and fill cups ¾ full
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown
- Best served warm with a glass of Bizzy Cold Press!