This delicious pumpkin treat may sound perfect for Halloween - it is! But it so good, that you'll probably want to have it all year round.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, coffee, pumpkin, water, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Place muffin liners into muffin tin and grease each one with a bit of coconut oil or nonstick spray.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin liners, sprinkle each one with a bit of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and place muffin tin into oven.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!