This is the perfect caffeinated cocktail! The boost of the coffee plus the cool taste of the mint makes it a perfect summertime treat! The best part is how quick and easy it is to make!
- 4 oz. Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 5 oz. of your favorite Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Chocolate Mint Bailey’s
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 5 minutes
- Serves 2
- Fill two martini glasses with ice and sparkling water to chill the glass while mixing the ingredients.
- Fill a shaker with ice and pour the measured ingredients into the shaker. Shake well for 30 seconds. Note: If you are seeking a classic espresso martini, omit the Bailey’s from the recipe.
- Empty the ice and sparkling water from the martini glasses and dispense the shaken ingredients between the two glasses.