Take your PSL to the next level with this Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe! It’s ready in about 20 minutes and you most likely already have all of the ingredients on hand.
For the caramel sauce:
For the latte:
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Place caramel sauce in a saucepan and bring them to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, continuously stir the caramel for 5 additional minutes, allowing caramel to thicken.
- Transfer caramel sauce to a glass and set aside.
- For the latte: place the coffee in a mug and set aside.
- Add milk, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla to a saucepan and heat over medium-high.
- Once mixture starts bubbling even just the smallest bit, transfer to a blender and blend for 30 seconds. This will allow the milk to become frothy.
- Pour milk mixture overtop of coffee.
- Last, drizzle caramel sauce overtop, anywhere between 1-2 tablespoons.