These Coffee Toffee Crackers are made with just five ingredients, including saltine crackers, coffee-flavored toffee and chocolate. They’re delicious and SO easy to make.
- 2 tbsp Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 40 Saltine crackers (Amount may vary depending on the size of your baking sheet)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Chocolate chips (milk or dark)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line a baking sheet with crackers and set aside.
- Melt butter, sugar, and coffee over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once it boils, stir constantly for 3 minutes before pouring the toffee overtop of the crackers.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and pour chocolate chips over top; allow them to melt for 5 minutes and then use a spoon to smooth chocolate overtop of the toffee. Optional: sprinkle a bit of salt over the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes or so, allowing everything to harden.
- Remove from freezer, break into pieces and enjoy!