The versatility of Bizzy Coffee is again showcased in this Iced White Chocolate Mocha drink. Another concoction that's perfect for hot summer days - or any time of the year that you feel like indulging in such a richly delicious drink.
- First, make the white chocolate syrup by heating the white chocolate chips, butter, and ¼ cup milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once everything is smooth or mostly smooth, remove saucepan and pour syrup through a fine mesh strainer, making sure to eliminate any of the white chocolate chips that failed to melt; set white chocolate aside and allow time for it to cool.
- Once syrup is closer to room temperature, make your drink.
- Combine Bizzy, ½ cup milk and white chocolate syrup into a glass and stir really well.
- Add ice and whipped cream (optional) and enjoy!