Why just drink coffee for breakfast when you can eat it too? This Mocha Granola is made from oats and almonds and is the perfect mix of chocolate and coffee.
- 3 tbsp Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 2 ½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup raw Almonds
- 3 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Cacao or unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 30 minutes
- Serves 2-3
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, almonds, sugar, and cacao in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil, syrup, Bizzy, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine.
- Pour oil mixture overtop of the oats and mix everything together.
- Spread granola out over two separate baking sheets and place them in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until oats are no longer soft.
- Remove oats from the oven and wait 5-10 minutes before serving or storing in a container, allowing time for them to harden a bit more.