A delicious grab-n-go snack that’s full of coffee and chocolate flavor and packed with protein, too!
- Place dates in food processor and pulse for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse for 20-30 seconds until ingredients have combined and mixture has clumped together.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into bite-size balls (I made mine slightly smaller than golf-ball size) and then place them on a plate.
- Repeat this process until the entire mixture has been formed into balls.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!