Delicious and rewarding, this Mocha Skillet Brownie recipe is easy to do - and easier to love. Easiest to finish off too!
- ½ cup Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup raw Cane sugar (or sub granulated sugar)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 10 minutes (plus 25 minutes cook time)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together, then add eggs, coffee and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and then stir chocolate chips in by hand.
- Pour batter into a cast iron skillet (or other oven-proof skillet) and place the skillet in the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. You want the outside to be completely cooked and the middle to still be a bit soft.
- Remove from oven, wait 5 minutes for brownie to cool, and then devour!