There's a musical cadence to the preparation of this recipe: pulsing and mixing, lining and smashing, stirring and filling, blending and sprinkling. By the time you're done, you've worked up the appetite for slicing then munching this Raw Coffee Cheesecake at just the perfect beat.
- Add dates to a food processor and pulse for 10-20 seconds; add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined.
- Line a muffin tin with coconut oil and then evenly distribute the crust, using your hands to smash the crust down; place tin in the freezer.
- While the crust is setting, make the filling.
- Add cashews, 6 tbsp milk, syrup, Bizzy, and vanilla to a blender and pulse until smooth. The mixture may need to be stirred a few times in order to get it to be smooth. If you’re having trouble getting everything to mix, add more milk 1 tbsp at a time.
- Pour filling over crust and sprinkle cacao powder (optional).