We all probably have more bad habits than we’d care to admit or name, but not all habits are bad. There are many that are downright healthy and super easy to work into your daily routine! These habits will help you feel better and get the most out of your day!
- Work out early – Exercise is key to a healthy lifestyle, but it can be hard to find the motivation to get up and workout, especially after a long day! Solve this problem by getting up a little earlier and working out. Not only is this a great way to wake yourself up, but then you don’t have to worry about the workout the rest of the day, which means more time to relax at the end of the day!
- Sit up – Feel stiff and sore from sitting at your desk all day? You may have bad posture! Think about where you’re sore, and how you sit and see if there’s a correlation. Having better posture is also connected with confidence, so sit up straight like your teacher used to tell you!
- Drink more water – If I had a nickel for every time I heard this one, I’d be very rich indeed. Dehydration can lead to headaches, irritability, and overall fatigue. Combat this by carrying a reusable water bottle around with you every day, refilling it whenever you find it is empty.
- Break down your tasks – Does something seem too big or overwhelming to complete? Break it down it to manageable pieces. This will help you see the true scale of your project and will make it seem more manageable. You’ll also have the satisfaction of checking things off of your to do list as you finish them!
- Track your expenses – This is one of the best money saving tips of all time. Keep track of what you spend! Whether its keeping a check register or checking your online banking regularly, knowing where your money is, where it has been spent, and what you have to spend is one of the best money management habits one can form. Period.
- Take vitamins – Multivitamins have a host of benefits such as building up your immune system, help maintain healthy nutrient/mineral levels, and can even improve focus and mental health. The best part is, it takes seconds to take a vitamin. So, what’s stopping you? In addition probiotics such as LoveBug Probiotics are backed with live bacteria and yeast, which are great for your digestive health!
- Spend more time in the sun – The sun is the source of all life on our planet, and sunlight has countless benefits, besides just being beautiful. It delivers you free vitamin D (thank you, sun!) and it can even improve your mood! So pull back the blinds and let the sun shine in!
- Put screens away before bed – Studies have shown that starting at a TV or laptop screen before bed makes it harder for us to fall asleep by messing with our brain’s hormonal levels. Counteract this by simply shutting down the electronic devices at least 30 minutes before bed. Reading a book or a magazine is a great alternative without the strain on the brain!